Dyes & Pigments
Safeway tests and analyses colorants, dyes and pigment ingredients and their applications such as liquid inks, textiles, packaging, food and pharmaceuticals.
The selection of dyes and chemical ingredients in food and cosmetic products should be in a way that minimizes the risk of their application to health and the environment.
This includes keeping products free of hazardous or restricted substances such as heavy metals and related compounds. Safeway performs wide ranges of tests on pigments in food and cosmetic products.
Safeway testing and certifying services help you to evaluate how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
- A differentiator against the competition
- Allergen Screening for Personal Care Products
- Auditing and Systems Certification
- Chemical Classification and Labelling Services for Consumer Products
- Contamination and Problem Solving for Consumer Products
- Footwear Testing
- Medical Devices
- Textiles and Apparel
- Toy Testing
- Pharmaceutical Polymer Excipient Analysis
- Substrate Analysis for Home and Personal Care Products
- Toxicological Risk Assessments (TRA)
Need help or have a question?
Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
Formally confirming that your products and services meet all trusted external and internal standards.