We deliver Total Quality Assurance to the petrochemical industry through our expert testing, inspection and consulting services.
The petrochemical industry faces many challenges from personnel and site safety, product quality and operational performance to asset integrity management, risk identification and regulatory compliance. Owners and operators in the petrochemical sector need the support of a global technical services partner who can provide 24/7 services that maintain safety, minimize risk and optimize operations and processes.
Safeway is an industry leader in providing global petrochemical testing, sampling and facility inspection services. Petrochemical testing is conducted by Safeway laboratories across the world to ASTM, ISO, IP, and other accepted chemical industry standards and protocols. Materials tested include the entire complex range of hydrocarbon based chemicals derived from petroleum, natural gas, coal, and biomass. This also applies to primary petrochemicals including olefins, aromatics, and synthesis gas.
Across the whole supply chain
We support petrochemical production, process engineering, cargo logistics operations, facility and equipment integrity management as well as product and personnel certification on a global basis. With petrochemicals being produced on a very large scale, manufacturing units produce multiple products and these units are often clustered in various locations around the world. Effective logistical plans and on-time deliveries are therefore critical to ensuring that projects and processes remain on schedule. Our local teams proactively work with you to expedite timelines, and if there is an issue our prompt responses help you get back on schedule. Unexpected plant downtime can escalate costs and cause lengthy delays. To avoid this we provide services such as preventive and corrective integrity inspections, in-service inspection data maintenance and analysis, corrosion mitigation, and much more – all of which help to keep your facilities and production capabilities running efficiently. Whether you are constructing a new plant or enhancing and expanding an existing one, our technical experts can provide support from equipment design review, 3D laser scanning and dimensional control, condition assessments and engineering consulting to inspection, corrosion control, non-destructive testing and more.
Need help or have a question?
Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
Formally confirming that your products and services meet all trusted external and internal standards.
If you are new, you must accept the terms of Safeway Email us your request, we will respond as soon as possible
- Connections, Automation, Education and Careers, and Special Attractions Mark IMTS 2022“You could talk about automation, hardware, and software, but the… Read more »
- The Showstopper Was Us: Manufacturing Community Reconnects at IMTS 2022With handshakes, hugs, high-fives, and hearty backslaps as people greeted… Read more »
- ETQ Promotes Taylor to CTO, Appoints Additional ETQ Leaders to Executive TeamETQ, part of Hexagon, announced that it has appointed John… Read more »
- America Makes Names New Executive Committee MembersWith America Makes entering its 10th year, the Executive Committee… Read more »
- Olympus Agrees on Transfer of Evident to Bain CapitalOlympus Corporation (“Olympus”) and EVIDENT Co., Ltd. ("Evident"), a wholly-owned… Read more »
- Dissatisfied Customers: A Few Principles to Deal With Unhappy CustomersRegardless of the business you have customers and some of… Read more »
Powered by WordPress RSS Feed Retriever