Safeway supports your worldwide packaging needs throughout all stages of the supply chain.
The quality and safety of food packaging and other food contact-related materials, is a main concern for all consumers and producers. With Safeway professional testing and certification process, ensure safety of food contact. Safeway provide you and your customers more clarity, more safety and higher quality.
One of the main concerning aspects of food safety is food packaging which proposes the risk of chemical migrating into the food and influence on food quality. Therefore food contact testing services are carried out to protect consumer health. With national and international regulations as well as standard lab test methods on food packaging, Safeway bring your products to market both quickly and safely
Due to the importance of food packaging materials which coming into contact with food, authorities, manufacturers and consumers are paying more attention to the testing of these products. Safeway with tailor-made food contact testing procedures and based on standard lab testing services, make your products to meet high safety standards and guaranteed quality.
Lab Testing Services
- Overall Migration of Monomers
- Additives and Heavy Metals in Plastic Materials
- Design Tailor-Made Testing Programs for Our Customers (Safeway Own Procedures)
- Volatile Organic Compounds in Food Contact Materials
- Heavy Metals Testing
- Packaging Migration Testing
- Packaging Migration and Food Contact Testing
- Color Bleeding
- Physical Hazard Assessment
- Overall Product Safety Analysis
- Restricted Substance Testing
- Bisphenol A, B
Advantages in Brief
- Ensure food contact compliance with statutory and voluntary requirements
- Provide consumers with safe and tested products
- Boost confidence in the quality and safety of your products
- Gain a lead against the competition with a neutral audit sealr
Need help or have a question?
Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
Formally confirming that your products and services meet all trusted external and internal standards.