Protect your brands and reputation with a better food supply chain, from the farm to fork.
Safeway provides testing and analysis services to the food industries. We can help you to maintain your food safety and quality, based on local, national and international regulations. It is necessary testing to ensure amenability with food safety regulations and to protect public health.
Due to the growth of food industry around the world, most of food manufacturers and their associated companies such as distributors, and suppliers are attempting to keep the safety of their food business, processes and management systems constant or keep them continuously improved. Based on our different services, we offer audits and certification services to companies involved in all stages of the food supply chain from producers of raw materials to food manufacturers. An official certificate lets you show your high standards, your high quality and safety. We help you prove and document compliance with quality and food safety requirements. We can help you demonstrate that your food business, systems and processes comply with international standards.
Safeway represents its own lab testing procedure as well as national and international regulations to improve the quality and safety of customer
Lab Testing Services
- Tea Pesticide Residual Testing
- Pesticide Residual Testing
- FDA Nutritional Labeling
- Aqua-Product Export Testing
- Fruit and Vegetable Testing
- Honey Testing
- Vitamin Testing
- Microbiology to Test for Pathogens such as Salmonella, E. coli, Campylobacter and Listeria
- Spoilage Organisms Including Yeasts and Moulds
- Shelf Life Testing
- Nutritional Analysis
- Meat Species Identification
- Residues and Contaminants
- Food Packaging
- Totally Chemical Analysis
Advantages in Brief
- More quality control
- Provide to you food safety certification
- Comprehensive testing protocol management
- Hygienic and safe testing methods
- Reduced risk of company and financial harm
- Auditing process in a period of times and our long-standing experience
- Establishing a quality control system
- Agreement with local and legal requirements
Need help or have a question?
Enabling you to identify and mitigate the intrinsic risk in your operations, supply chains and business processes.
Evaluating how your products and services meet and exceed quality, safety, sustainability and performance standards.
Validating the specifications, value and safety of your raw materials, products and assets.
Formally confirming that your products and services meet all trusted external and internal standards.