From grassroots exploration to final product shipment, Safeway provides minerals testing, inspection, assurance and certification services to support mining activities around the world
In a world of deeper anomalies, remote exploration projects and mines, complex ore bodies and increasing cost pressures, industry leaders such as Safeway can provide the innovative bespoke solutions needed to support our clients meet these challenges. With industry-recognised technical expertise and an established global network, Safeway offers end to end Total Quality Assurance across our clients’ entire resource development chain.
With a global network of minerals laboratories, sample preparation facilities and offices in key mining regions and ports, Safeway offers a wide range of minerals services to the mining and minerals exploration industries. Sample preparation services are strategically located or available at client’s project sites. Minerals analytical laboratories provide high quality minerals assay and testing services utilising the latest technology along with proven scientific methodology. Mine site and port laboratories are customised to clients specific requirements, with the assurance of Safeway's record of high quality, cost-effective onsite support to client’s projects globally.
As regulations change and technology is created or innovated, our knowledge and industry expertise assist clients to meet evolving demands. Safeway are constantly evaluating new instrumentation and technology to continuously improve quality, efficiency and add value for our clients. We specialise in provision and operation of the latest automated and robotic laboratory solutions offering significant advantages to clients in remote locations, improving efficiency, consistency, safety and productivity. Dedicated automated mine site laboratories and port facilities are designed, commissioned and operated by Safeway, allowing clients to focus on their core business.
Safeway Minerals Trade Services provide independent inspection, sampling, testing and certification services at load and discharge ports globally which assist to protect the quantity and quality value of minerals commodities and reduce commercial risk in the trading environment. Our renowned LME recognised umpire laboratory, Safeway, is an industry leader for accuracy, service quality and independence on commercial settlement assays.
Lab Testing Services
- Minerals Geochemistry
- Mine Site Laboratory Services
- Minerals Inspection, Sampling & Analysis
- Minerals Environmental Services
- Auditing and Systems Certification
Need help or have a question?
If you are new, you must accept the terms of Safeway Email us your request, we will respond as soon as possible
- Connections, Automation, Education and Careers, and Special Attractions Mark IMTS 2022“You could talk about automation, hardware, and software, but the… Read more »
- The Showstopper Was Us: Manufacturing Community Reconnects at IMTS 2022With handshakes, hugs, high-fives, and hearty backslaps as people greeted… Read more »
- ETQ Promotes Taylor to CTO, Appoints Additional ETQ Leaders to Executive TeamETQ, part of Hexagon, announced that it has appointed John… Read more »
- America Makes Names New Executive Committee MembersWith America Makes entering its 10th year, the Executive Committee… Read more »
- Olympus Agrees on Transfer of Evident to Bain CapitalOlympus Corporation (“Olympus”) and EVIDENT Co., Ltd. ("Evident"), a wholly-owned… Read more »
- Dissatisfied Customers: A Few Principles to Deal With Unhappy CustomersRegardless of the business you have customers and some of… Read more »